CARLA STONE | PRESIDENT/CEO
Carla holds a double BA Degree in Accounting and Business Administration as well as a MBA. She provides executive programmatic guidance and contractual oversight for current and future business development for clients such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), US Marine Corps Cybersecurity Command (MARFORCYBER), United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Transportation (DOT) as well as a host of other government and commercial entities. Carla Stone has built upon decades of leadership and business acumen to receive numerous professional accolades within the Defense Industry leading to her current position as President/CEO of TechGuard Security.
Carla’s Governance and Expertise encompass:
- Direct support to government clients to ensure operational agility, success, and utilization of innovative technologies into required solution sets
- Develop fiscally beneficial business strategies, and source new opportunities based on competitive analysis
- Provide CAA Compliance and Audit readiness and oversight
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) training and certification
- Government Contracts certification
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Earned Value Management Professional (EVMP) certified
GARY DAVIS | VICE PRESIDENT OF CYBER PROGRAMS
Mr. Gary Davis is the Vice President of Cyber Programs at TechGuard Security. This role utilizes his 20 years of Progressive Management, Cybersecurity and SIGINT experience to rally the resources of TechGuard to deliver superior service to our customers and to make sure the needs of our employees are met. During his tenure with TechGuard Security; he’s served in a variety of roles and responsibilities ranging from Program Manager, Regional Director and Business Development Lead. His growing portfolio of contracts to manage combined with his commitment to TechGuard Security’s core values made him an easy choice to assume the role of Vice President of Cyber Programs.
Prior to joining TechGuard Security, Mr. Davis held roles in Project Management, Operational Test and Evaluation Management, Requirements Management, Acquisitions, Contract Management, Instructional Systems Design/Training. A certified Master Training Specialist, Afloat Training Specialist, and National Cryptologic School (NCS) Certified Instructor for multiple courses of instruction within the National Security Agency; he retains a hunger to BOTH learn AND train.
He graduated two undergraduate programs earning a AS and a BS in Management from University of Maryland University Campus and Excelsior College. He completed his Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with the University of Phoenix prior to retiring from the United States Navy; where he proudly served 23-years! He holds active certifications as a PMI Project Management Professional (2013/2016).
JENNIFER COLINY | VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
As a member of the TechGuard organization for the last 8 years, Jennifer has had the opportunity to lead and implement several programs and quality measures to allow the organization to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification, while maintaining the position of Company Management Representative.
Jennifer’s broad level of experience and knowledge has allowed her the opportunity to support the organization in a variety of measures, such as: Contracts, Operations, Administration, Payroll, and Benefits. In her current role of Director, Human Resources Talent Management, Jennifer leads the recruiting department as they scour the country finding the top cyber talent in a very competitive industry.
While Jennifer works in sensitive/classified environments, and holds her membership in several organizations such as AFCEA, NDIA, NDTA, SHRM, and AAIM, perhaps her most prestigious membership is that of Wife and Mother.
Jennifer has been married to Justin for nearly 11 years, and together they are proud parents to two beautiful and very busy Coliny children, Jace (6 years) and Jiselle (6 months). As a family they enjoy time outside, going to Cardinal games, and travel.
Jennifer is also very active in her community and organizes the annual holiday Toy Drive at Scott AFB, IL office; for 6 years served as Team Captain for the annual ALS Walk in Forest Park; has supported the national disaster relief efforts in collaboration with the Red Cross; and each month Jennifer coordinates TechGuard staff care packages to peers deployed overseas.
Jennifer is always looking to help TechGuard employees take the next step toward achieving their goals, or just to catch up on baseball! Go Cardinals!
SUZANNE MAGEE | CHAIR
Suzanne’s leadership as Co-Founder, CEO, and now Chairperson for TechGuard Security is exemplified by numerous honors including Women Entrepreneur Award 2009, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Public Policy Advocate of the Year Award; Distinguished Woman Business Owner; Missouri Regional Top 50 Company; SBA Small Business Team of the Year for the Eastern Missouri Region; St. Louis Economic Council Entrepreneurial Company of the year; and Maryland IT Incubator Company of the Year.
Suzanne is the Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer of Bandura®. Under Suzanne’s leadership, Bandura Systems has further expanded capabilities to address the cyber security needs of highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, and energy as well as many others contending with PCI and data protection standards.
Suzanne’s affiliations include:
- Founding member of the TechAmerica CxO Board
- Elected Chair of the Nanotechnology Consortium (NTEC) Board of Directors
- Board Member for the Small Business Development Center Advisory Board for the State of Missouri
- Past-President of the FBI’s InfraGard Board of Directors for the St. Louis Chapter
- Founding Member of the Women Impacting Public Policy group
ANDREA JOHNSON | BOARD MEMBER
Andrea holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Michigan. Prior to TechGuard, Andrea worked for 14 years at The Boeing Company (and its predecessor, McDonnell Douglas). Andrea’s wealth of experience is exemplified by awards for outstanding leadership and positions of significant responsibility including program management for weapons integration on the F/A-18 aircraft and technical leadership overseeing teams of 40+ engineers on collaborative DoD security integration projects involving multiple government contracting firms.
Andrea’s experience in defense, space, and security includes:
- Servings as Air-to-Air Integration Program Manager responsible for weapons integration program activities for the F/A-18 aircraft;
- Managing an engineering team and led weapon integration activities including: bid & proposal, contracting, program planning, risk management, IPT structure, flight tests, & certification
- Serving as Integration Program Manager responsible for AIM-9X integration program activities for the F/A-18 aircraft;
- Leading a team of 40 on the AIM-9X development IPT with USN Program Office, USN Test & Evaluation community, USAF Program Office, and Raytheon; and
- Being recognized for outstanding leadership in promoting government-contractor cooperation.