CARLA STONE | PRESIDENT/CEO
Carla holds a double BA Degree in Accounting and Business Administration as well as a MBA. She provides executive programmatic guidance and contractual oversight for current and future business development for clients such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), US Marine Corps Cybersecurity Command (MARFORCYBER), United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Transportation (DOT) as well as a host of other government and commercial entities. Carla Stone has built upon decades of leadership and business acumen to receive numerous professional accolades within the Defense Industry leading to her current position as President/CEO of TechGuard Security.
Carla’s Governance and Expertise encompass:
- Direct support to government clients to ensure operational agility, success, and utilization of innovative technologies into required solution sets
- Develop fiscally beneficial business strategies, and source new opportunities based on competitive analysis
- Provide CAA Compliance and Audit readiness and oversight
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) training and certification
- Government Contracts certification
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Earned Value Management Professional (EVMP) certified
NICK JUST | VICE PRESIDENT OF COMMERCIAL STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT
Nick was brought on as the VP of Commercial Strategic Development, and his strong sales background and leadership experience provide the ideal combination required to guide and nurture the growth of TechGuard into a bright, successful future.
Nick passionately believes that through energizing strategies and continuous learning, growth is inevitable. If someone is stuck in a plateau and struggling to break through, he would say, disrupt the status quo, get uncomfortable, and find a new way to meet, expand, and exceed your goals. Nick’s ability to develop and execute strategies successfully has allowed him to drive up the revenue of several companies. He has turned his attention to TechGuard with plans to build a proven business strategy through actionable go to market planning as well as create profitability through new and organic customer acquisition and strategic channel partnerships.
ANDREA JOHNSON | BOARD MEMBER
Andrea holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Michigan. Prior to TechGuard, Andrea worked for 14 years at The Boeing Company (and its predecessor, McDonnell Douglas). Andrea’s wealth of experience is exemplified by awards for outstanding leadership and positions of significant responsibility including program management for weapons integration on the F/A-18 aircraft and technical leadership overseeing teams of 40+ engineers on collaborative DoD security integration projects involving multiple government contracting firms.
Andrea’s experience in defense, space, and security includes:
- Servings as Air-to-Air Integration Program Manager responsible for weapons integration program activities for the F/A-18 aircraft;
- Managing an engineering team and led weapon integration activities including: bid & proposal, contracting, program planning, risk management, IPT structure, flight tests, & certification
- Serving as Integration Program Manager responsible for AIM-9X integration program activities for the F/A-18 aircraft;
- Leading a team of 40 on the AIM-9X development IPT with USN Program Office, USN Test & Evaluation community, USAF Program Office, and Raytheon; and
- Being recognized for outstanding leadership in promoting government-contractor cooperation.