CARLA STONE | PRESIDENT/CEO
Carla holds a double BA Degree in Accounting and Business Administration as well as a MBA. She provides executive programmatic guidance and contractual oversight for current and future business development for clients such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), US Marine Corps Cybersecurity Command (MARFORCYBER), United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Transportation (DOT) as well as a host of other government and commercial entities. Carla Stone has built upon decades of leadership and business acumen to receive numerous professional accolades within the Defense Industry leading to her current position as President/CEO of TechGuard Security.
Carla’s Governance and Expertise encompass:
- Direct support to government clients to ensure operational agility, success, and utilization of innovative technologies into required solution sets
- Develop fiscally beneficial business strategies, and source new opportunities based on competitive analysis
- Provide CAA Compliance and Audit readiness and oversight
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) training and certification
- Government Contracts certification
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Earned Value Management Professional (EVMP) certified
JENNIFER COLINY | VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Although Jennifer Coliny is the Vice President of Operations here at TechGuard Security, she is most commonly referred to as the resident “Jack-of-all-trades”. However, unlike the traditional “Jack-of-all-trades”, Jennifer is a master of many. In her current leadership role, she is driven to achieve operational efficiencies, thinking about what needs to be done and how it can be done as fast as possible while maintaining a high-quality outcome. Detail-oriented and thorough; she works to ensure things don’t fall through the cracks, and follows up to ensure they’re done properly and on time. She strives to support our mission to protect critical infrastructures for government, business and people. Jennifer is clearly driven to support the success and mission of TechGuard Security and its employees.
Jennifer has spent nearly a decade with TechGuard. During her time, she has served as lead on achieving and maintaining important certifications such as the ISO 9001:2015. In addition, she supports various sensitive/classified U.S. government missions, corporate cybersecurity initiatives, contracts and operations. Jennifer’s expertise in Human Resources and Talent Management has ensured TechGuard attracts and retains top cyber talent.
Jennifer is passionate about donating her time and talents to serve both her professional and personal communities. She is a long-time member of AFCEA, NDIA, NDTA, SHRM, AAIM and Vistage. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for a local credit union. In addition, she organizes the annual Scott Air Force Base Toy Drive, acts as Team Captain for the annual ALS Walk in Forest Park, collaborates with the Red Cross to support disaster relief efforts and coordinates TechGuard staff care packages for peers deployed overseas. Within TechGuard, she works hard to create a workplace culture that drives employee engagement and happiness through employee wellness events, employee recognitions, regular luncheons, and celebrations. She makes sure that the employees of TechGuard are well taken care of.
Jennifer possesses a work ethic and devotion that is hard to come by. She is truly driven to share this to help others grow and succeed in their professional journey.
SUZANNE MAGEE | CHAIR
Suzanne’s leadership as Co-Founder, CEO, and now Chairperson for TechGuard Security is exemplified by numerous honors including Women Entrepreneur Award 2009, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Public Policy Advocate of the Year Award; Distinguished Woman Business Owner; Missouri Regional Top 50 Company; SBA Small Business Team of the Year for the Eastern Missouri Region; St. Louis Economic Council Entrepreneurial Company of the year; and Maryland IT Incubator Company of the Year.
Suzanne is the Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer of Bandura®. Under Suzanne’s leadership, Bandura Systems has further expanded capabilities to address the cyber security needs of highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, and energy as well as many others contending with PCI and data protection standards.
Suzanne’s affiliations include:
- Founding member of the TechAmerica CxO Board
- Elected Chair of the Nanotechnology Consortium (NTEC) Board of Directors
- Board Member for the Small Business Development Center Advisory Board for the State of Missouri
- Past-President of the FBI’s InfraGard Board of Directors for the St. Louis Chapter
- Founding Member of the Women Impacting Public Policy group
ANDREA JOHNSON | BOARD MEMBER
Andrea holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Michigan. Prior to TechGuard, Andrea worked for 14 years at The Boeing Company (and its predecessor, McDonnell Douglas). Andrea’s wealth of experience is exemplified by awards for outstanding leadership and positions of significant responsibility including program management for weapons integration on the F/A-18 aircraft and technical leadership overseeing teams of 40+ engineers on collaborative DoD security integration projects involving multiple government contracting firms.
Andrea’s experience in defense, space, and security includes:
- Servings as Air-to-Air Integration Program Manager responsible for weapons integration program activities for the F/A-18 aircraft;
- Managing an engineering team and led weapon integration activities including: bid & proposal, contracting, program planning, risk management, IPT structure, flight tests, & certification
- Serving as Integration Program Manager responsible for AIM-9X integration program activities for the F/A-18 aircraft;
- Leading a team of 40 on the AIM-9X development IPT with USN Program Office, USN Test & Evaluation community, USAF Program Office, and Raytheon; and
- Being recognized for outstanding leadership in promoting government-contractor cooperation.