CDM DEFEND Labor Category: Hardware Engineer (Journeyman)
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Are you interested in joining a team of innovative technology professionals committed to delivering mission critical Cybersecurity solutions to a diverse portfolio of federal clients? Are you a thought leader who applies business and/or technical subject matter expertise to address complex issues? Are you looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? Join our team of passionate Cybersecurity practitioners who collaborating to support and deliver projects across a variety of cyber topics! Onboard, you’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career!
You focus on implementing and operating next generation security solutions for Federal government Agencies/Department. Technical team members perform hands-on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies. You apply in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective counter-measures. You utilize technical expertise to help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices through cyber security.
- 3+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment.
- Experience with designing, implementing, configuring, and operating CDM tools.
- Experience with performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, including basic troubleshooting, installation, or configuration, monitoring system performance or availability, and performing security upgrades.
- Experience analyzing the development of strategies and plans for the integration of multiple IT systems and subsystems into an operational unit.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative analytical work to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Experience managing the development of key technical capabilities and coordinate the integration of these capabilities across a large stakeholder community.
- A. or B.S. degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in working with enterprise Cyber defense tools, such as Splunk, RSA Archer, BigFix, Tenable Security Center, CyberArk, and ForeScout
- Experience in working with JIRA and/or ServiceNow
- CISSP, Security+, and CEH or other related certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|