Business Process Engineer III
- Provide analysis and recommendations in support of mission-oriented business functions and related applications and systems
- Aligns processes, systems, policies, and organizational structures with mission and strategy of the organization and Command
- Analyzes workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Creates process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders
- Develops innovative solutions
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
- Plans and implements approved business solutions and develops metrics, and methods to collect those metrics, to measure operational efficiency
- Coordinates business process improvement and modernization efforts to methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, organization structure(s), skills, and organizational culture.
- Initiates action to conduct research, evaluations, studies, and analysis
- Coordinates efforts to develop change management plans, reports, processes, business policy, regulations, and SOP with minimal guidance
- Has a thorough understanding of activity data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods and performance measure techniques
- Has a thorough understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Process Change Management principles to reengineer processes, reduce redundancy and increase efficiency
- Coordinates efforts to define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organization-wide information models
- Coordinates efforts to integrate new processes with existing ones and communicate changes to all stakeholders. Key coordinator between project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Minimum 10 years of experience participating in BPR activities with five of the 10 years of experience using process improvement methodologies, e.g., Lean Six Sigma
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a business discipline
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland