Channel Account Manager
Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
The ideal candidate will be a strategic account manager, partner-focused, articulate, and possess sound account management skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high-performance goals within partners.
Responsible for cultivating positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize services sales within the partner-customer base and identifying additional new revenue streams for the partner.
- Build a positive working relationship with channel partners to maximize services in the partner-customer base and drive new revenue streams for partner
- Manage existing and new partners for sales growth to hit targets agreed upon
- Execute upon partner strategy to support and generate demand for services
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities
- Drive targeted marketing activities together with the partner to increase sales
- Train, enable, and coach, in both sales techniques and technical knowledge, partners on a scheduled and proactive basis
- Managing and maintaining account relationships through various levels of engagements. Aid to develop and execute strategies for the exponential growth of TechGuard’s business with profit in the partners
- Engage where necessary with extended teams in responding to partners’ needs for sales, technical scoping, issue resolution, etc.
- 3+ years proven track record selling in a technical environment,
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Strong communications, and presentation skills
- Must be a team player, have a competitive personality, and have the ability to manage complex sales engagements
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach and a drive to achieve
Email resumes to: [email protected]