Channel Sales Representative
The ideal candidate will be a strategic hunter, goal-oriented, articulate, and possess sound account management skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high-performance goals is a must.
Responsible for identifying/managing partners and selling them services within a specific segment and selling benefits of the full catalog of TechGuard services against the competition.
· Identify, recruit, and grow partner sales to hit targets agreed upon
· Execute upon partner strategy to support and generate demand for services
· Drive targeted marketing activities together with the partner to increase sales and achieve the targets set
· Train, enable, and coach, in both sales techniques and technical knowledge, partners on a scheduled and proactive basis
· Managing and maintaining account relationships through various levels of engagements. Aid to develop and execute strategies for the exponential growth of TechGuard’s business with profit in the partners
· Engage where necessary with extended teams in responding to partner’s needs for sales, technical scoping
· 3+ years proven track record selling in a technical environment,
· Experience working with Channel Partners
· Strong communication, and presentation skills
· Must be a team player, have a competitive personality, and the ability to manage complex sales engagements
· Must have an entrepreneurial approach and a drive to achieve
Email resumes to: [email protected]