Channel Sales Representative
Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
The ideal candidate will be a strategic hunter, goal-oriented, articulate, and possess sound account management skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high-performance goals is a must.
Responsible for identifying/managing partners and selling to them services within a specific segment and selling benefits of the full catalog of TechGuard services against the competition.
- Identify, recruit, and grow partner sales to hit targets agreed upon
- Execute upon partner strategy to support and generate demand for services.
- Drive targeted marketing activities together with the partner to increase sales and achieve the targets set.
- Train, enable, and coach, in both sales techniques and technical knowledge, partners on a scheduled and proactive basis.
- This individual will be managing and maintaining account relationships through various level engagements. They will also aid to develop and execute strategies for the exponential growth of TechGuard’s business with profit in the partners.
- The individual will engage where necessary with extended teams in responding to the partner’s needs for sales, technical scoping.
- 3+ years proven track record selling in a technical environment,
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Strong communications, and presentation skills
- Must be a team player, a competitive personality, and the ability to manage complex sales engagements
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach and a drive to achieve
Email resumes to: [email protected]