Channel Sales Representative
Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
The ideal candidate will be a strategic hunter, goal- oriented, articulate and possess sound account management skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must.
Responsible for identifying/managing partners and selling to them services within a specific segment and selling benefits of the full catalogue of TechGuard services against the competition.
- Identify, recruit, and grow partner sales to hit targets agreed upon
- Execute upon partner strategy to support and generate demand for services
- Drive targeted marketing activities together with the partner to increase the sales and achieve the targets set
- Train, enable, and coach, in both sales techniques and technical knowledge, partners on a scheduled and proactive basis
- Managing and maintaining account relationships through various levels of engagements. Aid to develop and execute strategies for exponential growth of TechGuard’s business with profit in the partners
- Engage where necessary with extended teams in responding to partner’s needs for sales, technical scoping
- 3+ years proven track record selling in a technical environment,
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Strong communications, and presentation skills
- Must be a team player, a competitive personality, and the ability to manage complex sales engagements
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach and a drive to achieve
Email resumes to: [email protected]