Cloud Software Engineer
TechGuard Security is looking for a Cloud Software Engineer. The program mission is to build a scalable, automated malware analysis solution for USCC. System will ingest suspected malware samples (e.g. EXE’s, DLL’s, documents, binaries, apps, etc.), automatically analyze the results and store in repositories to be shared to the community and made accessible to malware analysts for deeper analysis (e.g. reverse engineering)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- 4+ years of experience developing software with java and other high-level languages such as C, C++
- Demonstrated ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Demonstrated work experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Demonstrated work experience developing Restful services.
- 3+ years’ experience developing software for UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated work experience in the requirements analysis and design of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- 2+ years’ experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Demonstrated experience, work or college level courses, in at least two 2 of the desired characteristics listed below.
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability (i.e. Amazon, Google, Facebook).
- Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification.
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and Security Clearance.
Email resumes to: [email protected]