TechGuard Security, LLC, a premier cyber security company, is seeking a Contracts Manager to work with TechGuard senior management. Join an experienced and passionate management team—and take a fast-growing National Cyber Security company to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation of formal proposals for submission to government and commercial agencies including calculating pricing.
- Contract Management Administration interact with clients to negotiate funding, request modifications, submit monthly status reports/burn rates.
- Process and coordinate contract documentation including but not limited to: teaming agreements, subcontract agreements, contract awards, contract modifications, contract close outs, and proposal pricing spreadsheets.
- Provide budget and contract management support to line/program managers and project task leaders; project staff burn rates, perform variance analysis, and monitor monthly revenue/awards against forecasts.
- Internal entry of new contracts/funding/bid and proposal charge codes into accounting system.
- Review contract employee’s timesheets prior to payroll submission for accuracy.
- Complete and submit monthly invoices to clients/balance revenue.
- Interact with Program Managers to determine projections.
- Manage subcontractor relationships including issuing agreements, modifications, tracking burn rates and interacting with Program Managers to ensure monthly invoices submitted are correct.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have 5+ years Government Contract Management experience.
Associate’s Degree in Business Required.