Corporate Communications III
- Develop and implement internal and external communications.
- Proactively identify and implement AOS Office-level communications strategies.
- Analyze customer needs; make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages. Tailor messages by target audience.
- Research, write, edit, and publish communications products (e.g., print, web, electronic, briefings) as required to facilitate Office or Division level engagements.
- Support Analysis senior leaders by developing talking points, briefings, and other communications products (e.g., emails, articles).
- Support Office- or Division-level needs for meeting minutes/actions/key takeaways to support or facilitate Analysis internal communication processes.
- Support to Analysis NCERTS taskings, coordination, and response for Agency-level communications.
- Support or facilitate protocol visits, high-level engagements, Analysis activities/forums, or other outreach activities.
- Working with PC computer platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively as a team member.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem Identification, Analysis, and Resolution.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Work in a collaborative team environment, consistently meeting project deadlines.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience planning and implementing all facets of events and functions for senior personnel involving foreign dignitaries, diplomats, foreign military personnel, and legislative and government officials
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience communicating with audiences of diverse backgrounds
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience in project management, including identifying needs, timelines, and tasks to support requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 7-10 years experience within related field
- Completion of formal training in protocol or event management (e.g., The Protocol School of Washington or The George Washington University Event Management Program).
- Completion of formal training in leadership.
- Completion of formal training in project management.
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED