Corporate Communications Specialist
Location: Springfield, VA
TechGuard Security is looking for a Corporate Communications Specialist. This position offers stability and growth. Requires a TS/SCI security clearance and will be supporting NGA in Springfield, VA.
- 7 – 10 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field
- Education needed, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field
- Experience delivering high-level requests with short deadlines and changing priorities such as breaking news stories and other high-level events
- Experience synthesizing complex information into clear understandable written, graphic, video and social media formats (Essential: Video experience and ability to do a weekly newsletter)
- Experience coordinating multiple interviews with internal and external stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience with providing strategic communications support or speechwriting.
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products, and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Plans and leads contract sub-tasks/projects
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: [email protected]