Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
The Creative Assistant will assist the marketing team with communications media and advertising materials to effectively represent the company’s services to customers and prospects.
• Assistance with marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics.
• Graphic design and production of promotional materials including print, digital and video production.
• Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts.
• Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects.
• Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand requirements.
• Assist project lead with updating and maintaining social media communications for the company; meet weekly with management team to discuss social media campaigns and needs.
• Assist with the coordination of company events including but not limited to: tradeshows, sponsorship breakfasts/lunches/after hour events, chamber events, and lunch and learns.
• Assists with the development of niche market strategies.
• Associates Degree preferred.
• Photoshop and WordPress experience required.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multitask environment.
• Experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant preferred.