Cyber Data Analyst
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Work with software developers to develop advanced analytic techniques for security analysis including anomalies, indicators of compromise, etc. for the ROC and War Rooms
- Work with strategic partners to identify opportunities to further enhance cyber security using advanced security analytic techniques to preempt threats utilizing social, behavioral, geopolitical information, etc.
- Define & manage the process to onboard new systems into our security analytics portfolio
- Lead creation of standard analytic dashboards for use by intelligence & operational teams
- Define models that describe appropriate and inappropriate use of information systems.
- 3-5 years of experience working with information security personnel and application development teams to define and implement standards for access and activity logging to support operations and security analytics practices.
- IAM Level II
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY REQUIRED