Cybersecurity Technical Expert
Location: Washington DC
Daily activities include:
- Identification and reporting of detected events through persistent monitoring and analysis of I&W and AS&W indicators, dissemination and reporting (daily/weekly) of cyber related activity.
- Identification and management of network and system vulnerabilities and security events; receipt, acknowledgement, dissemination, tracking and reporting (daily/weekly) of Vulnerability Management (VM) alerts, vulnerability/risk management, vulnerability assessments, red/blue team events, security incidents and VM COP
- Maintaining the security baseline of sites
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and provides customer support and guidance
- Respond to identified network cyber incidents; provides analysis, containment, eradication of malicious code
- Create and disseminate AS&W to enterprise and CND-SP community
- Conduct cyber trend analysis
- Minimum related Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience.
- DoDD 8570 IAT II or IAM II
- Experience with vulnerability management tools (e.g. Nessus, ACAS).
Clearance Requirements: ACTIVE TS/SCI