Cyberspace Intel Targeteer Level II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
TechGuard Security is looking for a Cyberspace Intel Targeteer who develops and coordinates target development support US Cyber Command component Joint Task Force (JTF) operational planning and execution of cyber and information operations. Conducts assessments, analysis, and shapes targeting methodologies for basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
Synchronizes and implements target development methodologies with internal and external stakeholders. Produces target development nominations at internal and higher headquarters Target Development Working Groups (TDWGs) and Joint Targeting Working Groups (JTWGs).
Supports OCO target nomination development, deconfliction, and supports planning throughout the entire Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) including High-Value, High-Payoff, and Time-Sensitive targets.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Fires on targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with headquarters, other components, subordinate elements, and supporting and supported commands
- Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting to include: interagency planning, facilitation of target systems analysis, joint targeting board support, target materials production and maintenance, collateral effects estimate, intelligence planning team (IPT)/operations planning team (OPT) support, and joint planning group (JPG) support
- Provides periodic maintenance for approved targets, and routinely evaluates target status.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma; relevant degree may count toward years of experience.
- Familiarity with all-source intelligence tools and databases
- Joint Targeting School (JTS) and/or Service-trained targeteer with equivalent Service targeting school.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]