Cyberspace Operations Engineer Level III
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Researches and analyzes cybersecurity capabilities to satisfy data protection requirements. Evaluates products against the customer’s operational requirements. Assists with the implementation of security solutions. Researches, develops requirements, evaluates, tests, and implements new or improved information security software, devices or systems. Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to design, develop, and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies. Provides planning, policy, requirements, and integration support for cyber capabilities and identifies opportunities for mission enhancement. Researches, designs, develops, and implements proof of concept data protection solutions to address vulnerabilities and assists in highly focused, quick-turnaround market research regarding technology trends and/or potential solutions to address specific requirements. Assists in the evaluation of industry offerings to identify products and technologies with the potential to support the security design and troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues.
- Develops, integrates and maintains operational TTPs and SOPs
- Recommends network management policies and procedures for implementation
- Identifies DODIN OPS and DCO enterprise management tool requirements and evaluates operational standards and tools for use
- Maintains in-depth knowledge in IT standards, protocols and methods of exploitation
- Coordinates network defense operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities, Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement (LE) and U.S. Government organizations.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Send Resumes to: [email protected]