Cyberspace Policy Analyst II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level. Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations. Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented. Maintains awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM. Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally. Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies
- Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations with no guidance
- Exhibits ability to publicly present policy, doctrine, and strategy concepts in a training environment
- Plans and prepares for substantive interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status of activities for documents and presentations
- Provides substantive content for the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Provides substantive content for policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
TOP SECRET/ SCI w/ CI POLY CLEARANCE REQUIRED