Location: McLean, VA
As an RSA Archer engineer on our project, you’ll focus on implementing and operating next generation security solutions. You’ll work with a highly skills-focused team to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate your customer’s needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. We need to come up with the best solution, so you’ll investigate new techniques, break free from the legacy model, and go where the industry is going. As a team, we’ll take a critical approach to network design, providing alternatives and customizing solutions to maintain a balance of security and mission needs. This is a chance to learn from a team of experts as you make a difference in the security of next generation government solutions. Your contributions will help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices like hands-on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies. You’ll be able to gain experience in the application of in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective counter-measures while building peace of mind in a critical infrastructure. Join our team as we improve client solutions through Cybersecurity.
- 4+ years of experience with IT in professional or academic environments
- 2+ years of experience with Archer development, including configuration or deployment
- Experience with performing systems installation and configuration, monitoring performance and availability, performing upgrades, or troubleshooting
- Knowledge of data solutions, server upgrades or deployments, and hardware and software architecture
- Ability to perform site surveys, data gathering, or research and analysis related to deploying and implementing security and risk management tools
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in implementing and managing solutions using Windows IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, integrations with Splunk enterprise, including Python, RabbitMQ, or Erlang, client certificate authentication, and single sign-on providers, including ADFS
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, and frameworks and federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- BA or BS degree in IT Security, Engineering, or a related field
- CISSP, Security+, or a related certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.