DEE Customer Support Professional
- Utilize the Remedy ticketing system to open, close and otherwise manage all incidents reported to the service desk in support of JES supported by DISA.
- Monitor the DoD Enterprise Email (DEE) operating environment via monitoring tools such as System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and Formula.
- Coordinate Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI) between ASI coordinators and customers/DISA Command Center.
- Support all TIER II Service Desk functions directly related to the use of DoD Enterprise Email (DEE); specifically, in support of DISA customer utilizing Microsoft Outlook Access, Outlook WEB Access and BlackBerry Administrations tools.
- Converse in the use and execution of Microsoft power shell scripts to affect mass changes to the processing environment.
- Utilize Exchange Management Console to modify the Exchange 2010 processing environment.
- Utilize the BlackBerry Administration Console to modify BlackBerry handheld devices.
- Perform coordination between customer base and TIER III on processing provisioning actions prior to account activation.
- React to incidents centric to inadvertent introduction of classified information into the DEE processing environment.
- Respond to ad hoc request for incident management/problem management metrics and/or associated data-calls.
- Coordinate conference calls to resolve technical issues and provide user information.
- Perform triage activities in support of TIER I and II services desk inputs.
- Monitor DEE CHAT rooms for processing anomalies.
- Refine and develop processes and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) as utilized within the DEE processing environments.
Clearance Requirements: SECRET
|Job Category||Customer Support|