Elastic Operations Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
- Design, implement and configure Kibana visualizations.
- Apply data extraction and representation methodologies for data visualization.
- Configure Elasticsearch components to collect and store data
- Perform Data Analysis within the Elasticsearch stack
- Configure, integrate, and maintain Elasticsearch, Kibana, or Splunk applications in an enterprise or agency environment
- Navigate the CDM Elasticsearch dashboard to provide tier 2 or 3 level support by troubleshooting potential issues with access, rendering, performance, etc.
- Configure data solutions and structure queries to maximize system performance and efficiency
- Read and dissect python code to identify and escalate potential issues
- Investigate and understand data sets to identify and escalate potential issues or enhancements
- Implement prescribed data retention and lifecycle management plans
- 3+ years of experience with IT or software engineering
- 1+ years of experience with Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation (CDM) Program and familiarity with the CDM stack satisfies this qualification
- 2+ years of experience with hands-on development, configuration, deployment, integration or maintenance of systems using technologies that include Kafka, Logstash, Beats, Elasticsearch, Kibana, or Splunk
- Python 3: A Beginner Guide to Python Programming
- 1+ years of experience combined with Elastic Data Analyst certification
- Knowledge of site surveys, data gathering, or research and analysis pertaining to deploying and implementing security and risk management tools
- Knowledge of executing data retention and life cycle management plans Data Life Cycle Management
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain a security clearance
Email resumes to: [email protected]
|Job Category||Cybersecurity, Software Engineering|