Location: Albuquerque, NM
You focus on implementing and operating next generation security solutions for Federal government Agencies/Department. Technical team members perform hands-on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies. You apply in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective counter-measures. You utilize technical expertise to help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices through cyber security.
As a ForeScout Capability Engineer team member, you collaborate with highly skilled engineers to ensure the current infrastructure is functional and available, look for ways to make the infrastructure better using the latest technology and the best implementation strategies, and update and patch critical systems. You provide customers insight into their network through monitoring and performance management. You use your technical expertise to help identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement in mission critical networks.
- 7+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment
- Experience transforming metrics into useful information and explaining their meaning.
- Experience supporting in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify and develop effective counter-measures.
- Experience conducting hands on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies.
- Experience engineering physical or logical networks, including the installation and activation of ports, configuration of switches, LANs, VLANs, VPNs, and network FW appliances.
- Experience providing support in an IT operations and maintenance Tier II role, including ticket work information updates, issue response, and remediation.Additional Qualifications:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Linux administration, including Debian, VMWare, and RedHat distribution variants or derivatives
- Experience with deployment or daily maintenance of ForeScout CounterACT appliances
- Ability to install and deploy ForeScout in a customer environment
- Ability to integrate Cybersecurity data using enterprise or custom tools data aggregation and analysis tools, including Splunk
|Job Category||Software Engineering|