Full Motion Video Analyst
Level: Senior, Journeyman, and Apprentice
This specialization uses full-motion or nearly full-motion video and persistent surveillance formats of data. They are involved in full-motion video processing, exploitation and dissemination. Sources for these formats of data come from many different sectors within the DoD and IC with new platforms and uses expected in the future. Subcontractor services include but are not limited to:
- Provide and create metadata to support structured observations in support of the ODNI’s OBP initiatives
- Provide analysts that are capable of simultaneously being able to view, exploit, record and touch type live FMV exploitation comments in support of operational FMV missions
- Provide hands-on full-motion imagery analysis, producing intelligence on a broad range of issues to support national security objectives and senior policy makers
- Provide real-time 24/7/365 motion video exploitation in a shift work environment
- Respond to tasking for imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery—which may include imagery from National Technical Means (NTM), air-breather, Full Motion Video (FMV), and civil/commercial sensors—to answer detailed information requirements dealing with mission-specific issues
- Research the National Exploitation System (NES) or its follow-on and other multi- disciplined Intelligence Community databases to acquire amplifying or clarifying information in support of research and analysis
- Produce standard and non-standard NGA imagery analysis products, such as motion imagery summary reports and tailored mission-specific products
- Collaborate effectively with other NGA NSG, ASG and Service imagery and geospatial analysts, as well as other intelligence analysts and engineers
- Provide exploitation of multi-spectral, Hyper spectral, Infra-Red (IR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), and LIDAR imagery
- Provide imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery to meet current NGA requirements. This may include imagery from NTM, manned and unmanned air-breather, Full Motion Video (FMV), and civil/commercial sensors to answer detailed information requirements dealing with terrorism issues
- Generate standard and non-standard NGA imagery analysis products; such as NES or its follow-on remarks, motion imagery summery reports, GN’s, and IRs. NGA GEOINT analysis products utilize a variety of software packages to include Multi-Media Analysis and Archive System (MAAS), IEC, RemoteView, ARCGIS, and Falconview. NGA will provide these mandatory formats
- Deliver products including summary-type reports, detailed mission graphics, database remarks, ad-hoc reports, and daily briefings
- Archival and dissemination of products following NGA guidelines
- Provide and create metadata to support structured observations in support the ODNI’s OBP initiatives
- Provide analysts that are capable of simultaneously being able to view, exploit, record and touch type live FMV exploitation comments in support of operational FMV missions.
- Attended a basic Intelligence Course
- Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing
- Must be able to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking
- Provide real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well versed in the use of internet relay chat.
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Highly skilled in data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources.
- Knowledgeable with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software.
- Performs geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationship from digital database systems.
- Maintains and uses geospatial databases.
- Compiles, segregates, evaluates, researches, interprets, analyzes, and disseminates intelligence information to support operations.
- Very knowledgeable on intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries; military capabilities weapon systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
TOP SECRET/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED