Functional Specialist Advisor I
LOCATION: Springfield, Virginia
- At least 12 months of demonstrated experience working in the arena of applicable laws, external accreditation standards, and chapter 126 of title 42, United States Code (also known as “The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990”)
- Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional business area based on the specific needs of a task.
- Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Years of experience: <3 years
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED