Functional Specialist Advisor
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Qualified candidates must have at least 12 months of demonstrated experience working in the arena of applicable laws, external accreditation standards, and chapter 126 of title 42, United States Code (also known as “The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990”). Experience in a distinct, functional, or cross-functional business area based on the specific needs of a task. Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may include relevant/associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Provide administrative support for the implementation of the NSG’s GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) Program.
- Test administration/proctoring GPC assessments.
- Coordination with external GPC test administrators and proctors to establish test sessions.
- Provides all internal and external sites with Test Administration training to ensure that all sites adhere to current GPC and NCCA standards
- Provide quality control to ensure all information provided to candidates and the GPC PMO is accurate.
- Schedule exams; update exam status using the enterprise learning tools, and track candidate registration using PeopleSoft.
- Resolve individual registration issues in support of candidates, their managers, and training coordinators.
- Scan exams using Remark software and manage data using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Disseminate Candidate results, and award letters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field required. Associates Degree or 3 years of office administrative experience.
- 3+ years of experience required
- TS/SCI Security Clearance Required
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Access databases, and Microsoft Office Proficiency (Recommended)
- Experience Proctoring and handling sensitive testing materials (Recommended)
Send resumes to: [email protected]