Functional Specialist – Testing Proctor
Location: St. Louis, MO
TechGuard Security is looking for someone who is eager to get their foot in the door with a great company. No experience, no problem. We’ll train you. This position offers stability and growth. Requires a TS/SCI security clearance and will be supporting NGA in downtown St. Louis, MO.
The candidate will be responsible for the Site Administration and Testing Operations at NCW. This program is National Accredited Certification Program and has established policies that must be followed.
- This candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for the implementation of the NSG’s GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) Program.
- Test administration/proctoring GPC assessments.
- Coordination with external GPC test administrators and proctors to establish test sessions.
- Provides all internal and external sites with Test Administration training to ensure that all sites adhere to current GPC and NCCA standards.
- Provide quality control to ensure all information provided to candidates and the GPC PMO is accurate.
- Schedule exams; update exam status using the enterprise learning tools, and track candidate registration using PeopleSoft.
- Resolve individual registration issues in support of candidates, their managers, and training coordinators.
- Scan exams using Remark software and manage data using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Disseminate Candidate results, and award letters.
Requirements: Experience with the following programs; Adobe Pro, Microsoft Word (Mail Merges especially), Microsoft Access, PaperPort, Remark 2014
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: [email protected]