Functional Specialist/Advisor IV
As part of the Analysis Office of Counterterrorism, individuals in this position will provide GEOINT production support to counterterrorism analysts, and the project and programs the office is involved with. Specifically, these individuals will:
- Be able to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of computer database and developing long-range requirements for database administration and design.
- Be able to prepare activity and progress reports regarding the database management.
- Be able to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Possess strong organization, interpersonal, and customer skills.
- Assist in the migration of Counterterrorism scripts, applications, widgets and toolsets from the developmental stage to an operational baseline.
- Maintain and develop all systems, servers, and infrastructure pursuant to the derivation of Counterterrorism GEOINT production for the Office of Counterterrorism.
- Maintain, develop, and improve all processes supporting the production of NGA counterterrorism data and products.
- Prepare briefings, presentations, and demonstrations. Specific products contractor will support:
- Monthly Reports.
- Trip Reports if travel is performed.
- Issues memoranda, briefings, papers and documents
- Senior Management Review evaluations and recommendations
- Input for weekly activity reports and weekly staff meetings.
- Project/Concept Plans.
- Meeting minutes
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in leading Agency-wide training and outreach programs.
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of a change management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 11-14 years experience
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED