GEOINT Technical Subject Matter Expert
Location: Charlottesville, VA
TechGuard Security is looking for a candidate to perform research, contribute to the preparation of analytical and technical reports and publications, prepare graphics, and maintain hard/soft copy files, including target folders, film files, collateral files, and other publications. Creates and maintains databases, summary data, spreadsheets, graphic documents, and maintain Intelink web sites. Utilizes Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to extract and/or access geospatial information, derivative information and multi-intelligence data to provide requirements, currency, accuracy, readiness, responsiveness, data integrity, and relevancy recommendations that support the analysis and visualization of geospatial data available for use by the military, intelligence, and policy-making communities. Adapts existing software applications, tools and data to meet new requirements.
The contractor shall support the production and quality assurance of Softcopy Keys (SCK) materials.
The contractor shall ensure that the image interpretation keys are current and relevant to GEOINT analysis by partnering with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to create and modernize the data as appropriate.
The contractor shall maintain the current Softcopy Keys (SCK) image interpretation materials with the addition of new information and imagery products, the production of newly created records, and perform quality assurance/control measures.
The contractor shall interact with SME’s across the intelligence community. This can be accomplished through various means such as face-to-face meetings, email correspondence or phone conversations. Further interaction can be accomplished by attending and participating in Keys related Communities of Practice (CoP).
The contractor/analyst shall respond to all customer imagery submissions, feedback and information requests within a timely manner, not to exceed 24 business hours.
The contractor shall prepare or aid in the preparation of presentations on Softcopy Keys for NGA and representatives from the Intelligence Community, Services, Commands, and Commonwealth when export control approval is received.
The contractor shall assist SCK Government Point of Contact (GPOC) with CONOPS, Standards of Practice, and SCK records standard revisions as required.
The contractor shall participate in or assist the SCK GPOC with SCK training and familiarization; within NGC classroom environments, NSG/DoD technical training commands and tradecraft CoP’s. The contractor shall ensure that current information is presented in NGA template with focus on specific need of audience.
The contractor shall insure all work is conducted in accordance with current NGA and IC classification and security guidance.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience with MS Office, data mining, and developing, manipulating, and maintaining databases.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience in creating visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience in one or more Geospatial Information Systems tools such as ArcView, ArcGIS, Remote View, ArcIMS, ERDAS Imagine, Remote View, ERDAS Imagine, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, and FrameMaker.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience with in one or more of the following: digital cartography, Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience participating in and/or directing the activities of highly skilled technical and analytical teams responsible for developing solutions to highly complex analytical/intelligence problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience with research techniques and tools and locating desired data in Open Source databases or other searchable data locations.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience with NGA’s Geospatial Policies like International Policy, Co-Production, and dissemination of data.
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: [email protected]