GIS Data Manager
Location: Langley AFB, VA
Data Integrity in the Geospatial Open Content Services Source Division is a critical component of ensuring that all products (digital and hardcopy) are fully discoverable. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for working with appropriate leadership and lead, to define and establish the overall management strategy and approach to data clean up, maintenance, and quality control.
- Maintain databases and library content including additions, deletions, research, corrections, and cleaning.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes, and standards.
- Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality.
- Engage with partner organizations and appropriate technical and project leads as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent relevant years of experience
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using ArcGIS Desktop
- Master in Library Sciences (MLIS)
- Understanding of Integrated Library Systems
- Understanding of library cataloguing standards
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED