IAM Project Coordinator (Journeyman)
Location: McLean, VA
Position Description: You manage and maintain the business, operational, and programmatic pillars of the engagement to ensure the success of solution implementation. As a part of this highly skilled team, you perform analysis and project management for the development and maintenance of program-defined outcomes. You work in collaboration with team members across all parts of the program to support high-quality, on-time delivery to clients. You apply a wide variety of project management techniques to effectively support the program’s technical staff and achieve program success.
As a Project Coordination team member, you will maintain responsibility for developing and maintaining an integrated master schedule for respective tasks. Input and manage risks, schedule and task-related documented in program risk register, and ensure risks are appropriately facilitated and communicated through various mediums, as defined by the program. Develop and update routine reporting documentation, weekly or monthly deliverables. Leverage best practices and program templates. Attend client meetings and capture action items and meeting minutes and document any technical action items in the integrated master schedule, and communicate with stakeholders, as needed, including supporting task lead with milestone management and documentation, and design constraints, coverage gaps and schedule variance. Coordinate with requirements analysts to document task-specific requirements, and update schedule, including daily-level activities.
- 3+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment
- Experience applying Project Management expertise in an IT environment, such as schedule management, complex problem resolution, or performance management
- Experience developing and managing executive-level documentation, reports, whitepapers, proposals, and briefings
- Experience engaging stakeholders at various levels to define business objectives and prioritize goals
- Experience supporting design initiatives for governance models, cyber policy, or business process updates and improvements
- Experience analyzing project-specific business metrics, such as procurement data, staffing data, or financial data
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Internal or External Client Management experience
- PMP, Six Sigma, CCMP, CISA, or other certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.