Identity and Access Management Analyst (IAM) Journeyman
Location: McLean, VA
You focus on implementing and operating next generation security solutions for Federal government Agencies/Department. Technical team members perform hands-on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies. You apply in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective counter-measures. You utilize technical expertise to help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices through cyber security.
The IAM Analyst is responsible for providing CDM IAM delivery operations and capability support within an Agency environment and for documenting Agency requirements, design constraints, and coverage gaps. Additional responsibilities are listed below.
- 3+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment
- Knowledge of the Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC), including development, test, and program management support to manage operational effectiveness.
- Documents IAM system design baselines and captures solution design and requirements changes based on evolving Agency environments and configuration to present to Delivery Manager and engineering staff
- Assesses the Agency environments to identify proposed solution coverage gaps and design constraints and to solicit and/or document new IAM requirements and design constraints throughout the SELC
- Provides diverse set of delivery support, to include project management, system integration, testing, and training expertise specific to the IAM capability
- Assists with the development CDM IAM capability designs for inclusion in all SELC reviews and DHS/Agency contract/RFS deliverables
- Provides CDM IAM tool set delivery support, to include participating in onsite deployments to provide customer engagement, submit Daily Status Reports, and update deployment documentation and metrics
- Assists IAM engineers with deployment and configuration of IAM tools in Agency Environments
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the Identity Lifecycle Management processes of Agencies, as well as their Privileged Access Management needs and capabilities, and Identity Governance program
- A. or B.S. degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in working with enterprise Cyber defense tools, such as Splunk, RSA Archer, BigFix, Tenable Security Center, CyberArk, and ForeScout
- Experience in working with JIRA and/or ServiceNow
- CISSP, Security+, and CEH or other related certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.