Location: Ft Meade, MD
- Provide all-source intelligence production and analysis in support of offensive and defensive operations across the full spectrum of cyberspace services.
- Conduct analytic research, analysis and production of formal threat assessments, submission and response to intelligence requests for information (RFI), integration of all intelligence disciplines (including OSINT).
- Understand the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace process, military intelligence doctrine support to the Joint Targeting Process, and providing formal feedback to intelligence reporting authors/sources.
- Participate in analytic exchanges with higher and adjacent headquarters as required, including USCYBERCOMs Joint Operations Center (JOC), Joint Force Headquarters Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN), adjacent Service Component Headquarters, and other Joint Force Headquarters Cyber, and the broader intelligence community.
- 10 years of military intelligence analysis experience.
- Experience with analysis and production of formal threat assessments.
- Strong Ability to prepare intelligence requests for information.
- Experience integrating all intelligence disciplines (including OSINT), the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace process and the Joint Targeting Process.
- Most positions will, at a minimum, require IA level I and II
certification for Unix (Solaris 9) and Windows 7 and/or Server 2003.
TOP SECRET SCI W/CI POLY SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED