IT Helpdesk Tier II
IT Support Technician shall provide second tier support to end-users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware of cyber operations. Must have an active TS/SCI and ability to attain CI Poly.
- Interact with network services, software system engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- 5 years of experience operating an IT Helpdesk supporting computer networks, telephones, and VTCs.
- Capable of operating cyber range and IT lab testing environments. Encompasses the following qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco routing and advanced switching minimum
- Experience with NetApp storage management and configuration
- Experience with Server and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) management and configuration
- Experience with VSphere Virtual environment management and configuration
- 5 years of experience operating an IT Helpdesk supporting computer networks, telephones, and VTCs
- Bachelors Degree preferred
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY REQUIRED
Location: Columbia, MD