Journeyman Imagery Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
TechGuard Security is looking for talented Imagery Analysts excited to provide vital analysis in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency mission. The candidates shall provide imagery analysis services as described below.
Perform imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical softcopy imagery, which may include researching appropriate databases for amplifying information and producing standard imagery analysis products. Obtain softcopy, and commercial imagery-related products in response to customer needs. Utilizes available imagery, multi-INT, and other source customer data stores to exploit, identify, monitor, and analyze existing and emerging trends, dynamic events, and solve intelligence problems. Utilizes the full suite of imagery analysis tools and utilized geospatial information systems as necessary. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of geospatial techniques, producing finished imagery-derived intelligence products, reports and assessments. This effort will require regular collaboration with imagery and geospatial analysts.
Required Skills and Education
- Must have 3+ years of imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Attended a certified imagery school house or the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of REMOTE VIEW, IEC, NES, Cedalion and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing. Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS and extensions for analytical support.
- Experience with Structured Observation Management Tools.
- Experience using, creating, updating, and maintaining geodatabases.
Requires a TS/SCI with Fullscope Poly