Knowledge Management Specialist
Knowledge Manager shall provide SharePoint portal helpdesk support. Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Respond to ticket requests including troubleshooting calls and develop electronic or web-based solutions.
- Identify and resolve any SharePoint specific troubleshooting issues discovered by end users and discovered through pre-release testing, including permissions and technical issues.
- Walk customers through problems, train them to use the portal, and respond to questions about the KM SharePoint Portal.
- Train DoD customer personnel on the use of the KM SharePoint portals and the use of KM tools and processes.
- Provide ad hoc User support/training to use the KM portal, tools, and applications.
- Educate and coach customer personnel and facilitate the change to a knowledge based organization.
- 1-3 years as SharePoint developer, site collection administrator, or power user.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Knowledge Management Programs.
- Experience with DOD organizations and environments.
- Knowledge Management certification.
- Five (5) years of experience in Knowledge Management for Federal Government customers.
- Education Level: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY REQUIRED
Location: Fort Meade, MD