Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
TechGuard Security is seeking a candidate to provide end-user support for the Knowledge Management SharePoint portal.
- Respond to ticket requests including troubleshooting calls and develop electronic or web-based solutions
- Identify and resolve any SharePoint specific troubleshooting issues discovered by end-users and discovered through pre-release testing,
including permissions and technical issues.
- Walk customers through problems, train them to use the portal, and respond to questions about the KM SharePoint Portal
- Train DoD customer personnel on the use of the KM SharePoint portals and the use of KM tools and processes
- Provide ad hoc User support/training to use the KM portal, tools, and applications
- Educate and coach customer personnel and facilitate the change to a knowledge-based organization
- Advanced SharePoint developer, site collection administrator, or power user experience
- Between 3-5 years of experience working in Knowledge Management Programs.
- Experience with DOD organizations and environments
- Knowledge Management certification
- 5 years of experience in Knowledge Management for Federal Government customers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]