Lead Technical Recruiter
Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
TechGuard Security, LLC, a premier cyber security company, is seeking a Lead Technical Recruiter to work with TechGuard senior management. Join an experienced and passionate management team—and take a fast-growing National Cyber Security company to the next level.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. Associate will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, associate will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Technical re-writing and formatting resumes for submission to government client for approval.
Education and Experience Required:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- BS in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree.