Malware Analyst II
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Malware Analysts support USCYBERCOM Cyber Operations (J3) as part of our mission to provide cyber-focused support for the current and growing mission areas to defending DoD Information Networks, provide support to Combatant Commanders for execution of their missions around the world, and strengthen our nation’s ability to withstand and respond to a strategic cyber-attack. Media, Malware and Analysis (MMA) tasking includes the forensic analysis of media and reverse engineering. The analysis consists of reviewing the contents of a compromised system, documenting unusual files and data, and identifying the TTPs used by an adversary to gain unauthorized access to DODIN assets. This includes detailed technical work on media analysis and exploitation of data from compromised systems in support of ongoing analysis.
- Participates in formal technical briefing and proposals
- Performs system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytical methodologies on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms
- Has an in-depth understanding of security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, incident handling, media/malware analysis, etc.), malware and programming skills to include C/C++ and Assembly language, and detailed understanding of how network-based attacks work at the operating system and/or protocol level
- Minimum five years of experience as a Malware Analyst
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
TOP SECRET/SCI w/ CI POLY SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
SEND RESUMES TO: [email protected]