Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
The Marketing Generalist will be responsible for researching, developing, and communicating strategic marketing plans to meet company goals. The Marketing Generalist should be an organized, proactive team player that provides continuous support to those around them. As our Marketing Generalist, you must have the initiative to identify areas of improvement while balancing a variety of responsibilities and projects, have the ability to lead, coordinate and assign duties, as well as have the ability to create content and recommend content strategy.
- Assistance with marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics.
- Design marketing campaigns and spearhead marketing research.
- Monitor KPIs and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels.
- Generate and nurturing leads for the organization using different marketing channels.
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics, and social media posts.
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand image.
- Provide valuable and engaging content for our website and blogs that attracts and converts to potential leads.
- Updating and maintaining social media communications for the company; meet weekly with management team to discuss social media campaigns and needs; monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media for the company.
- Assist with the coordination of company events including but not limited to; tradeshows, sponsorship breakfasts/lunches/after hour events, chamber events, and lunch and learns.
- Assists with the development of niche market strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly recommended.
- Photoshop and WordPress experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multitask environment.
- Experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant preferred.
Send Resumes to: [email protected]