Multimedia Specialists provide dynamic interactive presentations to support NGA geospatial
intelligence (GEOINT) analysis. Multimedia Specialists are graphics and programming
professionals specializing in the display of NGA information in interactive flash, Apple IOS, and/or
other industry standard formats. Multimedia Specialists use a variety of software suites, formats
and databases to accomplish their mission. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Design, produce, and finish interactive (versus static) presentation products. Multimedia Specialists may use interactive authoring, illustration, image editing, graphic design, scanning, digital video, and/or animation software to integrate graphics with text and audio.
- Master CD ROMS/DVDs, import/export/archive data, electronically publish, enhance images, and operate scanners.
- Coordinate final products and disseminate finished products as required. Production and dissemination is primarily in softcopy. All work shall be tracked and completed within established timelines.
- Attend periodic production support meetings and stay current with ongoing production support initiatives.
- Ensure quality of finished GEOINT products in accordance with NGA policy and standards.
- Archive and disseminate products following established guidelines.
- Ensure documents are appropriately classified.
- Resolve work-related technical problems.
- Participate in meetings with government customers, team members, Contractors, etc. to exchange information, partake in decisions, and/or provide updates.
- At least three years of relevant multi-media experience.
- Knowledge and experience in development of rich interactive multimedia products and electronic publishing tradecraft.
- Extensive experience with commercial publishing applications including: Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, HTML5, ArcGIS, FTP, Google Chrome DevTools, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and structured authoring software.
- Experience with video and audio editing software such as Adobe Premiere and Flash Video Encoder.
- Experience in system applications, database designs, database programming, and networking skills.
- Ability to incorporate audio, video, graphics, and textual data to create highly advanced presentations.
- Familiarity with the US Intelligence Community and GEOINT.
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED