The candidate shall maintain personnel on contract that possess the expertise and the knowledge to maintain, implement, integrate, and configure F5 devices. The candidate shall perform the following tasks, with input from the DEPS PMO:
- Fully configure and operate both stand alone and load balanced configurations of F5s in both physical and virtualized implementations.
- Configure the F5s to support Common Access Card (CAC) and account/password authentication and authorization.
- Design, update, and implement scripting and delegated authorization methodologies such as Kerberos Constrained Delegation (KCD) and other F5 capabilities to support SharePoint 2013 and later versions.
- Analyze F5 logs, troubleshoot, and develop solutions to resolve issues encountered with the F5 architecture.
- Engineer and configure the F5s to support the end user web browsers to include both the use and prohibition on session tokens.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience planning and managing systems engineering tasks.
- Knowledge of systems engineering principles, modernization procedures, standardization and automation of network components.
- Experience developing timelines for tasks, estimating outage information for operational impact and managing network performance during changes.
- Experience assessing risk and minimizing network outages.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience leading projects which support, test, integrate and engineer IA infrastructure current and future.
- Knowledge of DOD IA policies, procedures and their application. Develops IA projects and reports progress. Recommends improvements.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience managing workload directed to a Tier 3 Communications support team.
- Knowledge that provides technical guidance to network engineers who escalate network issues beyond their ability to resolve.
- Experience identifying and resolving network issues in a variety of situations, architectures and configurations.
- Knowledge of storage capacity services technical solutions.
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
|Job Category||Software Engineering|