Office Management/ Staff Associate III
- Initiate assignment of NCERTS and non-NCERTS tasking to AO Offices/NSTs within one business day of tasker receipt
- Monitor tasker progress and issue suspense reminders to assigned action organizations to ensure timely tasker responses are provided
- Consolidate tasker responses from multiple AO organizations and when appropriate, forward properly formatted tasker responses to AO Group level leadership for review prior to tasker suspense
- Coordinate with AO organizations to improve the quality and timeliness of tasker responses
- Provide status reports on work accomplished and planned to include details of work performed and issues discovered
- Provide mission enabling customer service and direct support to the AO Group Leaders, Front Office Staff, and AO organizations
- Daily operational support of senior leadership, to include preparation of daily read books, scheduling and coordinating meetings, scheduling and de-conflicting calendars, capturing and meeting minutes and tracking actions, maintaining and managing records/electronic data, gathering prepatory information and data, and preparing and disseminating read ahead materials.
- Initiate and complete travel and conference requests in Management and Execution Tracker (MET) and Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Working in a team environment
- Developing, planning and executing organizational strategic vision.
- Demonstrated experience of Microsoft Office suite.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience managing and maintaining records in compliance with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 7-10 years of experience
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience developing strategy goals, objectives and programs for a team or organization.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience in planning of foreign and domestic visits, ceremonies, and special events.
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED