Office Management/Staff Support Officer IV
Location: St Louis, MO
Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation. The skill of problem identification, analysis, and resolution is central to the effective conduct of their activities as is the ability to work from an Agency perspective. Provides general or specialized administrative support to NGA offices and programs. They develop pertinent information and provide to the Government POC for communication to varied audiences (e.g. NGA, DoD, IC, Federal Government, Congress, the media, the public, the international community, and private industry) by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with particular attention to detail and quality. May provide other administrative duties listed (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars, and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with NGA standards; prepares and distributes briefing and read-ahead materials; maintaining office supplies, initiating equipment trouble tickets or replacement, and coordinating office moves), but would be less than 40% of their time. experience in taking instructions, meeting deadlines, and completing assignments or actions in accordance with established administrative processes and procedures. General office administrative process, procedure, and PC software knowledge. Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications. Basic understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense desired.
- Years of Experience: 11-14 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
- Experience working with executive-level clients in IC, NGA, DoD or Federal government.
- experience in proofreading, technical writing and editing for grammar.
- experience utilizing MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.).
- Demonstrated experience coordinating actions with the Executive Secretariat in the IC, NGA, DoD or Federal government.
- Demonstrated experience leading special projects in the IC, NGA, DoD or Federal government.
- Demonstrated Experience managing taskers at the Directorate level or higher in an IC, NGA, DoD or Federal government environment.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS); Mission Execution Tracker (MET) to track and schedule travel.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing PeopleSoft.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and adapt to personnel at all levels; deal with high visibility situations and work effectively under the pressure of rigid deadlines Managing taskers at a Directorate level and or Coordinating actions with the NGA Executive Secretariat.
- Demonstrated experience applying analytic and critical thinking skills identify needs and requirements for process improvement recommendations within IC, NGA, DoD or Federal government.
- Specialized knowledge of Intelligence Community; Department of Defense, and NGA Directorates, offices, and programs desired.
TS/SCI Security Clearance Required