Operations Research Analyst Level III
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Provide operations research analysis support for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, and operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy. Analyzes actual and predictable, interacting, operational activities of systems to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Devises modeling and measuring techniques, and utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.) and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines to investigate complex issues, identify, and solve problems, and aid better decision making.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts to assist organizations in advancing performance and operating more efficiently
- Assists in addressing requirements and the evaluation of data assessment strategies: sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation, flow processing, and management assessment strategies
- Develops cost-benefit analysis, data collection, data analysis, risk analysis, simulation model execution, economic analysis, and operational effectiveness studies
- Delivers innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet changing business needs
- Assists in the planning of programs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives
- Possesses a thorough understanding of cyberspace doctrine, policies, operations, and organizations
- Possesses the ability to work with senior military and civilian leaders
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness during the conduct of research and development and preparation of documents, briefings, and analyses which may include narrative, tabular, and graphic materials
- Interprets policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and objectives and applies operations research principles and techniques to complex analytic needs
- Analyzes, reports, and develops recommendations on data related to complex operational metrics
- Often acts independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs
- Minimum 15 years of experience as an Operations Research Analyst
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]