Planning, Policy, and Business Analysis IV
- Advise the Government in establishing mission goals and objectives.
- Lead development of strategic planning, business analytics, and operational or performance assessments to help AOS improve our mission and management.
- Facilitate/moderate daily/weekly/monthly small to large Senior-level groups for MESA LOB activities across the NSG and ASG.
- Advise AOS process/management improvement recommendations and facilitate quality improvement efforts.
- Translate strategic directives or policy into operational specifications.
- Provide assessment and recommendations of new AOS policy or management changes.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Problem Identification, Analysis, and Resolution.
- Effective communication both orally and written.
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in reviewing and analyzing high-level governance documents (e.g., agency directives or instructions, statutes, Executive Orders, IC, DoD and Executive Branch guidelines).
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in disseminating agency-level policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 11-14 years required
- Desired: At least 24 demonstrated experience tracking and managing formal taskers.
TOP SECRET/SCI REQUIRED