Planning, Policy Business Analyst
TechGuard Security is looking for a candidate to advise and assists the NGC in executing its Community Geospatial-Intelligence Training Council (CGTC) duties as prescribed in DoDI 3305.10. Supports the government lead in scheduling/facilitating meetings to provide a forum for NSG and ASG GEOINT training collaboration in areas, such as: policy, standards, responsibilities, emerging GEOINT training requirements, and other related topics, as necessary.
· Conducting focused analysis and assessments (as required) at the direction of the NGC Leadership that support NGA strategies. Examples may include, but are not limited to:
· Developing, facilitating, implementing, and documenting (in policy, if required), initiatives that support long-term NSG, ASG, and Community Geospatial-Intelligence Training Council (CGTC) strategies, interoperability, and strategic policies that may include:
· Supporting development and assessment of NGC Program and Annual Plan (as required)
· Supporting discussions at internal and external meetings and participate in targeted issue or theme-specific activities related to strategic initiatives, NGC strategic transformation activities, strategic communication, or representation. Examples might include:
· Supporting HDN with providing policy input and required reporting to ODNI, USD(I), Congress, Council on Occupational Education, and DITEB
· Serving as HDN’s strategic and long-range planner and consultant responsible for developing HDN’s view of the future and recommends detailed strategic policy, plans, initiatives, and concepts related GEOINT training, internal relations, and selected other activities for the organization
· Synchronize HDN corporate and business activities to develop measurable strategic timetables, goals, objectives, and milestones implementing instructions, local plans, policies, and programs
· Reviewing USD(I), DoD, NGA, GEOCOM, HD, and other agency or external planning documents (i.e., NSG Strategy, ASC Campaign Plan, Defense Planning Guidance) and ensuring the organization’s strategic plan remains synchronized with current topics, future initiatives, and higher-level planning documents
· Coordinating with customers, HDN Registrars and MTT Coordinator to support GEOINT training requirements and enrollments.
· 7+ years of relevant experience. Education cannot be substitutes for experience.
· At least 5 years of demonstrated experience as a primary author of mission and vision statements, policy or requirements statements or documents, or operating concepts.
· At least 24 months demonstrated experience formulating, analyzing and resolving plans, policy, and business issues, including the development of formal strategic/business plans
· Demonstrated experience leading/facilitating working groups involving senior-level government leaders, employing recognized methodologies/models/rubrics for facilitation
· At least 24 months demonstrated experience planning and leading an organization to meet objectives, including long-term strategic and short-suspense time schedules
· At least 24 months demonstrated eliciting and assembling project information from multiple disparate organizations to include objectives/outcomes/deliverables; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries and conclusions.
· At least 24 months demonstrated experience compiling and delivering decision briefs to seniors and their staffs.
· At least 24 months demonstrated experience building and maintaining a project schedule using tools such as MS Project.
· Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within related field.
· Education or certification in strategic planning, change management, and organizational transformation
· Knowledge of Joint/IC/Service GEOINT activities, GEOINT doctrine, and NSG and ASG membership
· Knowledge of DoD doctrine and other military GEOINT support
· Knowledge of the DITEB
· Knowledge of NSG and ASG partner/sharing agreements
· Knowledge of NGC’s GEOINT Learning Program and GEOINT curriculum
· Knowledge of US Military Schoolhouse training programs
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: [email protected]