Location: O’Fallon, IL
The ideal candidate will support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. Candidate will collaborate with sales, service, R&D, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. Requires a well-rounded background in multiple security domains. Relies on deep level of technical understanding and ability. Candidate is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota together with the Sales manager.
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customer’s met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
- Provides coaching and professional development to company’s members
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Provides training to customers when needed
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product Line Managers.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves team-assigned productivity, profitability quotas and product growth targets for the assigned geography
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Broad range of experience including operation and management of security tools (firewalls, DLP, MFA, IDS/IPS, etc.), security policy development, Incident Response, vulnerability assessments, security product testing, leading Social Engineering campaigns. Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills. Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Four-year degree in C.S., C.I.S., or related field and four years related experience. Without degree, six or more years related experience.
- Telecom engineering degree
- At least 2-3 years experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment
- A technical solution expertise in a comparable presales/project manager role.
- Very good understanding in GSM, UMTS and possibly LTE as well as in ‘core’ networks.
- Knowledge in PC Office tools, Unix environment knowledge is desirable.
CISSP Certification Required
Send Resumes to: [email protected]