Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist
Location: Springfield, VA
TechGuard Security is looking for a Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist. This position offers stability and growth. Requires a TS/SCI security clearance and will be supporting NGA in Springfield, VA.
- 7 – 10 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional analysis/assessment methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications (e.g., ITIL, Six Sigma, CMMI, and ISO) and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Ability to lead tasks or portions of tasks.
- Ability to provide quantitative and qualitative outputs about the impacts of process changes.
- Ability to create process maps and/or models in standard tools.
- Ability to create implementation plans.
- Experience with SharePoint web site, which includes supporting the design, development, and maintenance.
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: [email protected]