Records Management Specialist Level II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Position Description: TechGuard Security LLC is seeking a Records Management Specialist that performs a variety of analytical and administrative duties involved in the development, implementation, and administration of the Command’s records management program as well as the development of uniform systems and procedures for filing records and materials in various media formats. Exhibits an understanding of records management, scanning and document preservation, document management software, and the workflow management system. Sets up and maintains a filing and retrieval system. Maintains an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and various database software packages.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Exhibits an in-depth understanding of the DOD records management program, records management instructions, regulations, policies, directives, and procedures
- Contributes substantive content to the development and implementation of records management procedures and policies
- Contributes substantive content to briefings and delivers records management briefings to groups to inform Command personal on record management policies and procedures
- With no guidance, performs a variety of analytical and administrative duties involved in the development, implementation, and administration of the Command’s records management program
- Minimum six years of experience as a Records Management Specialist
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications
Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI w/CI poly required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]