Records Management Specialist Level III
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Performs a variety of analytical and administrative duties involved in the development, implementation, and administration of the Command’s records management program as well as the development of uniform systems and procedures for filing records and materials in various media formats. Exhibits an understanding of records management, scanning and document preservation, document management software, and the workflow management system. Sets up and maintains a filing and retrieval system. Maintains an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and various database software packages
Additional responsibilities include:
- Exhibits the ability to organize, prioritize, manage, and carry out duties efficiently and within established timeframes
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently without supervision and in a collaborative group
- Exhibits working knowledge of administering an electronic document management system in SharePoint
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of the DOD records management program, records management instructions, regulations, policies, directives, and procedures
- Develops briefings and delivers records management briefings to groups to inform Command personal on record management policies and procedures
- Initiates action to accomplish a variety of analytical and administrative duties involved in the development, implementation, and administration of the Command’s records management program
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Records Management Specialist
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
Email resumes to: [email protected]