RSA Archer Engineer (Senior)
Location: McLean, VA
Position Description: TechGuard Security LLC is looking for a talented Archer Engineer to help support one of our various contracts. You focus on implementing and operating next generation security solutions. You will work with a highly skills-focused team to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate your customer’s needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions.
- 7+ years of experience with IT in either a professional or academic environment
- 4+ years of experience with Archer development, configuration, or deployment
- Experience with performing systems installation and configuration, monitoring performance and availability, performing upgrades, or troubleshooting
- Knowledge of data solutions, server upgrades or deployments, and hardware and software architecture
- Ability to perform site surveys, data gathering, or research and analysis related to deploying and implementing security and risk management tools
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in implementing and managing solutions using Windows IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, integrations with Splunk enterprise, including Python, RabbitMQ, or Erlang, client certificate authentication, and single sign-on providers, including ADFS
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, and frameworks and federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- BA or BS degree in IT Security, Engineering, or a related field
- CISSP, Security+, or a related Certification
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Email resumes to: [email protected]