Location: St. Louis, MO
TechGuard Security is looking for an Instructor/Facilitator to support the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program. Travel to all NGA locations to include Extended Learning Sites (ELS) is required to instruct Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Training.
- Develop and maintain and curriculum for the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program.
- Provide support for the implementation of training.
- Remain knowledgeable of the NGA organizational structure, mission, vision, goals and core values; and have knowledge about the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community structures.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for curriculum development and curriculum maintenance.
- Serve as an instructor for Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Training and work to define, develop and instruct relevant course material.
- Stay current and abreast of changing technical and mission requirements across the Agency and where appropriate incorporate these updates into curriculum.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders and customers.
- Execute Pre and Post Course Functions and tasks associated with program.
- Setup each classroom in the appropriate configuration, supplies, and course materials (Coordinating with site contract, if applicable); Package course materials for each participant on the roster; Duplicate and collate student materials as needed; Pick up roster, evaluations and name tents and deliver them to the classrooms; Return the classroom to order and recycle materials for next course.
- Maintain frequent and relevant communication with supervisors throughout the agency.
- Conduct on-line web-based supervisory courses and conduct training through Blackboard
- Support the on-going improvement of the Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Program by conducting lessons learned with adjunct instructors, and updating training materials monthly.
- Respond to student inquiries in a timely manner and follow-up with the Government Lead Instructor or Program Manager.
- Expected to travel on weekends and holiday to meet class schedule. Travel required (prior to commencement) to support mission task. Travel includes OCONUS, (Germany and Hawaii, United Kingdom, and Australia)
- Ability to instruct and facilitate a course for adult learners (Instructor led and on-line)
- Ability to create curriculum and conduct curriculum maintenance
- Ability to adjust curriculum and develop new curriculum based on stakeholder, student feedback, and market research across the DoD, Intelligence Community and industry
- Ability to anticipate and meet the needs of the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in Course Development
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in curriculum maintenance
- At least 36 months demonstrated experience instructing of adult learners
- At least 36 months demonstrated experience supervising persons and leading teams
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Years of experience: 11 – 14 years
- Experience supporting Leadership, Supervisory and Professional Development Programs.
- Demonstrated experience within the Intelligence Community
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD) experience
- Demonstrated experience with NGA Human Development Policies and Procedures
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: [email protected]