Senior SharePoint Developer
Location: Springfield, VA
- TechGuard Security is looking for a SharePoint developer who has experience with providing SharePoint site stabilization and advanced problem resolution including analysis of system architecture, design, and coding of modules, working with storage support personnel, and interfacing with technical experts.
- 11 Years of SharePoint experience.
- Experience with SharePoint web site, which includes supporting the design, development, and maintenance.
- Understanding of features and limitations of the Sizzle engine.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Experience with configuring SharePoint, developing, and maintaining scripts, and designing and implementing fixes.
- Experience with creating and maintaining SharePoint templates; providing site design, coding, and expert assistance with SharePoint sites.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Ability to roll out well-implemented custom jQuery plugins.
- Ability to adapt various jQuery features, such as “$.ajax”, to specific needs.
- Understanding of SharePoint 2013 platform and technologies from a backend perspective.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Support SharePoint page design (Modern View), configuration, workflows, administration, migration, and automated deployment processes.
- Provide support and expertise to migrate SharePoint Online sites from Classic View to Modern View.
- Experience in working with clients, stakeholders, and end users to obtain requirements. Assist client to identify shortcomings, analyze existing process, and recommend strategies of process improvement and tools to achieve more efficient results and keep up with current technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required with a willingness to take a polygraph exam
Email resumes to: [email protected]